1. What information I collect about you and why
When you access the Website, I’ll learn certain information about you during your visit:
a. Information you provide to me. I collect information that you provide to me by filling out forms on the Website, by responding to surveys, or by mailing me. I use this information to deliver my services to you, and to send you information and marketing materials.
b. Information I collect through Google Analytics. This data will generally include information about your location, how you’re using my website, what device you’re using, etc. The information I collect automatically is used for statistical data to improve my Website and my service offerings and won’t include personal information.
4. How long do I keep your data?
I will retain any information you choose to provide to me until the earlier of:
- you asking me to delete the information,
- my decision to cease using my existing data providers, or
- I decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.